EDITOR'S NOTE: This story has been updated to reflect the parade date as Sept. 27.
LAWRENCE — “Home on the Hill” is the theme for the 2018 University of Kansas Homecoming celebration, which will begin Sunday, Sept. 23, and feature daily activities leading up to the KU-Oklahoma State football game Saturday, Sept. 29, in Memorial Stadium.
The Homecoming parade will be Thursday, Sept. 27, on Massachusetts Street in downtown Lawrence.
The KU Alumni Association and the student-led Homecoming Steering Committee selected the theme. Ally Stanton, director of student programs, and Keon Stowers, assistant director of student programs, will coordinate the week’s events with the five-member committee.
- Allyson Bellner, a sophomore from Marion, Iowa, majoring in biology
- Ashley Dunn, a junior from Lawrence majoring in communication studies
- Logan Hotz, a junior from Rose Hill majoring in mathematics and economics
- Molly McLaughlin, a junior from St. Louis majoring in mechanical engineering and business administration
- Rebecca Seldin, a junior from Deerfield, Illinois, majoring in strategic communication.